3. The entire content of this site is made available to the public under the specific terms of the Greek Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY v.3.0) license as detailed in the relevant License, unless otherwise specified. Licensing of any other material protected by Law 2121/93 or other relevant law and which has been identified as a Third Party Intellectual Property is not covered by the above license. For the use and exploitation of the material belonging to third parties, the end user should contact the beneficiaries of the relevant Intellectual Property rights to obtain the necessary licenses for use and exploitation.
4. The address of the Hotel En Ermoupoli and the administrators of the website make every effort to ensure that the information and content displayed on the website are as accurate, accurate and up to date as possible. It also provides the content (eg information, names, pictures, images, data, etc.) and the services available through its website “AS IS EXACTLY”. In no event will the Hotel En Ermoupoli be liable for any legal, civil or criminal claims or any damages (positive, special or incidental) to the user / visitor of this site.
6. Hotel En Ermoupoli does its best to operate its network even though it does not guarantee that its server operations will be uninterrupted or free from viruses, malicious software or other similar features.
7. Given the form of the Internet, Hotel En Ermoupoli is not responsible, under any circumstances, for any form of damage suffered by the user / visitor of the websites, services, choices and contents of this website. It also does not warrant that any website or servers and servers through which any relevant service is made available to the user / visitor does not contain “viruses” or other malicious software as it does not guarantee the correctness, completeness or the availability of the contents, web pages, services, choices or the results from their use.
8. Through this website, Hotel En Ermoupoli may collect personal information of users / visitors only. Personal information is considered to be the one that can only be used to identify or communicate with users / visitors, especially those collected with various Forms of Forms Submission. The user / visitor expressly and unconditionally agrees to dispose of the above personal data on the website enermoupoli.gr, where required or requested. Hotel En Ermoupoli may use personal information for information purposes or to send emails or newsletters / news correspondence to the registered user / visitor unless the latter requests it and expresses it expressly in its communication to the Hotel En Ermoupoli. Hotel En Ermoupoli does not have any personal information of third parties or users / visitors of this site. Hotel En Ermoupoli does not transfer or disclose personal information of the users / visitors of the website to third parties, unless otherwise specified by the law or if it is a contractual obligation necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and the realization of its functions.
Hotel En Ermoupoli may process part or all of the data sent by users / visitors for statistical purposes and for improving its information services. The user / visitor can contact the administrator of the enermoupoli.gr website to cross-check the existence of the file, correct it, change it or delete it.
Through this site, non-personally identifiable information may be gathered by users of the website using corresponding technologies such as cookies and / or protocol tracking and the like as they arise from the communication of the browser and the web browser with the server. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of any user / visitor and do not know any document or file from their computer, nor do they lead to the identification of their computer with any person. They are used to facilitate user / visitor access to the use of specific services and / or website pages for statistical purposes and to determine areas that are useful or popular. Non-personal information may also include the type of program browsing and web browser used by the user / visitor, type of computer, operating system, ISP, and other information of that kind.
The user / visitor of this site may set up his web browser and browser program in such a way that he or she warns him to use “cookies” on specific services, or does not allow the acceptance of “cookies” ” in no case. In the event that the user / visitor of these services and pages does not wish to use “cookies” for his / her recognition, he / she may have limited access to some of the services, uses or functions provided by this website. The collection of all data falling within the category of personal data that the Hotel En Ermoupoli receives through this website, which are either sent by users on a case-by-case basis or collected during navigation – browsing and use of the site by users, is carried out according to Law 2472/1997 (with the amendments of Law 3625/2007) and Law 3471/2006 on the protection of personal data.
9. Through this web site, communication forms, bulletin boards and interactive areas may be posted. The use of the above implies that the user / visitor bears sole responsibility for the communication that he / she carries out and the consequences resulting from the publication of this communication. Hotel En Ermoupoli accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, accuracy or reliability of the material posted in an area of interaction or for the consequences of communication in areas of interaction or the consequences resulting from the use of the site. Hotel En Ermoupoli can never be accepted or accepted in any way by the user / visitor – as a consequence of the communication – ideas, perceptions and actions. Hotel En Ermoupoli can check, correct or delete the content of the user / visitor’s communication. The user / visitor accepts the licensing with the specific terms of the Greek Creative Commons License of Origin (CC-BY-v.3.0), as detailed in the relevant License, of all projects eligible for protection under Law 2121/1993 resulting from communication in the tables and communication forms as well as in the interaction areas as described above.
10. The terms and conditions of use of this website, as well as any modification or change thereof, are governed by and supplemented by national and Community law and relevant international treaties. Any provision of these terms found to be in breach of the above legal framework or to become invalid shall be automatically void and shall be withdrawn from the present, without in any way undermining the validity of the other terms.